Waters Edge Eco Lodge is pleased to offer 3 self contained rental cottages available from mid May to mid October! These fantastic little cottages have a rustic yet refined charm with modern conveniences. They each can accommodate up to 6 people. Cottage #1 and #3 have 1 Queen bedroom, 1 bunk bedroom and a pull out couch in the living room. Cottage #2 has 2 Queen bedrooms and a pull out couch in the living room. The bathrooms all have a large open shower with rain head and pebble tile floor. The kitchens are equipped with full sized fridges and stoves. They each have screened-in decks extending the living space and providing a bug and rain free area for dining and lounging. Propane barbeques and an outdoor fire pit are also included. We are pleased to provide our registered cottage guests complimentary use of our canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat and adult sized life jackets. The cottages are conveniently located a short distance from the Lodge, lake shore and numerous trails.
- Bedding - 1 Radio/Alarm Clock
- Bath Towels - Hand Towels - Face Clothes - Environmentally conscious shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap - Toilet Paper - Blow Dryer
Open Concept Kitchen/Living Room
- Full sized fridge with freezer - Full sized Stove with oven - Dishes - Cutlery
- Pots and Pans - Coffee Maker- Toaster - Cloth Napkins - Tea Towels and Dish Clothes - Dish Soap - Dining table - Sofa with pull out bed
- Patio Table and chairs - Lounging furniture
- Propane Barbeque - Fire Pit with Fire Wood - Kayaks - Canoes - Paddle Boards - Paddle Boat - Adult sized Life Jackets
As you can see the Cottages are well equipped but some of the things you will need to bring are food, spices, coffee/tea, beach towels and life jackets for children.
- The cottages are smoke free but smoking is acceptable outside.
- To ensure all our guests a safe, peaceful and healthy stay, pets are not permitted.
- There is a 2 night minimum booking and a 3 night minimum booking on long weekends.
- Cell coverage is generally available and limited Wi-fi may be available
- In keeping with our commitment to practice environment sustainability, we do not allow the use of disposable products such as plates, cups, napkins and table clothes.
- Compost and Recycling Bins are available. We ask that you please help us be kind to our planet.
- The Lodge Common Areas (Screened-in Deck, Great Room & Reading/Games Area) are reserved for guests renting Lodge Guest Rooms unless permission has been granted by management.